West Chester Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
• You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
• We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at office number
West Chester Family Dental has a calm and comfortable atmosphere. Our office is equipped with the latest in dental technology and we will assist you in achieving your goals for a beautiful, healthy smile. We truly enjoy what we do and work together as a team to meet your dental needs.
A healthy body begins with a healthy mouth. Current research links the bacteria that cause cavities, gingivitis and gum disease to serious health problems like heart disease, stroke, and diabetes. As a general dentist, Dr. Sanjeevan is well trained in advanced dentistry and TMJ/TMD treatment. He not only seeks to uncover the root cause of your dental issues, but he also strives to restore proper balance, function and health to your mouth as well as the rest of your body.
At West Chester Family Dental, we understand the feeling of confidence that only a vibrant smile can bring. Crowded, misshapen, discolored, chipped or missing teeth are just a few of the problems that can be overcome by using Invisalign, bonding, crowns, advanced whitening systems and the most current techniques in cosmetic dental practices. Dr. Sanjeevan will work with you to create the perfect, natural smile you’ve dreamed of.
CONVENIENCE AND AFFORDABILTY
Serving West Chester, Liberty Township, Mason & Greater Cincinnati and surrounding areas, our practice is conveniently located at 7237 Cincinnati-Dayton Road, Suite 103. We offer flexible early morning hours as well as late evening hours to fit into your busy schedule.
Don’t have dental insurance? Ask about our Healthy Smile Discount Plan! This affordable alternative to dental insurance provides annual preventive dental care at a discounted rate! It entitles each participant to two professional dental cleanings with one of our highly skilled dental hygienists, two oral exams, one set of x-rays, and one full mouth periodontal charting each year. It also provides discounts on all of our available dental procedures. The plan is convenient, easy to use and it is available to the entire family!